logo_home

Albirana Properties SOCIMI, S.A.U. is a stock market-listed public limited real estate investment company. The company’s aim is to acquire and develop real estate for rental purposes, holding capital participations in SOCIMI (real estate investment trusts) and in other entities that have the same objectives and that operate under the same kind of regime.

Know more
  • 5.004 Assets
  • 396.000 mcc
  • 68% Occupancy

Our Assets

Albirana Properties has a total of 5,004 real estate assets, which consist of rental properties throughout Spain. 70 per cent of the portfolio is concentrated in Madrid and Barcelona, with the other 30 per cent spread over the rest of Spain.

See assets

The Company

Albirana Properties SOCIMI, S.A.U. is a stock market-listed public limited real estate investment company. The company’s aim is to acquire and develop real estate for rental purposes, holding capital participations in SOCIMI (real estate investment trusts) and in other entities that have the same objectives and that operate under the same kind of regime.

 

Documento Informativo de Incorporación

Albirana Properties, through its subsidiaries, has actively acquired real estate assets in Spain at an attractive point in the cycle and hopes to benefit from the trend towards recovery of the real estate market. Albirana’s assets are valued at a total of €547 million, and its sole shareholder is Alcmena (REIT) Holdco, S.à.r.l., a company owned by investment funds advised by Blackstone.

Albirana Properties’ total assets consist of 5,004 rental properties. The company offers a comprehensive rental service aimed at tenants, in response to the growth in demand for residential rental properties currently taking place in Spain.

This will be done through the professional management of Anticipa Real Estate, to whom it will entrust the property management.

Albirana Properties’ policy for new rental contracts is based on the selection of clients with economic solvency and visible income over the long-term, with the aim of increasing the existing level of occupancy, thus ensuring the maximisation of the profitability of the portfolio.

Typology apartments, houses, business premises, warehouses, offices, garages, storage spaces
The Albirana Properties portfolio contains different types of rental properties to meet the different needs of tenants, with rental housing representing more than 90 per cent of the total portfolio.

Investors

Selection of rental properties across Spain, with a solid financial position, guaranteeing the sharing of dividends according to the SOCIMI legal regime.

Go to MAB website Internal Code of Conduct

Relevant Facts

Information available relating to the changes to the company, in accordance with Law 16/2012, of 27 December 2012.

  • Cuentas Anuales

    See the details of the company’s annual accounts.

  • Estados Financieros

    In this section you will find the audited annual financial statements or provisional statements relating to part of a fiscal year.

    No documents yet

  • Presentaciones

    In this section you can consult the company’s relevant presentations.

    No documents yet

Our Assets

Use the interactive map to see the location of our properties by region.

(Click on regions of Spain)

Andalucía

  • Apartments 102
  • Houses 20
  • Business premises 1
  • Garages 12
  • Warehouses 3

Aragón

  • Apartments 63
  • Houses 2
  • Business premises 1

Canarias

  • Apartments 14
  • Houses 2

Castilla La Mancha

  • Apartments 7
  • Houses 15
  • Garages 1

Castilla y León

  • Apartments 7

Cataluña

  • Apartments 3.100
  • Houses 264
  • Business premises 38
  • Storage spaces 1
  • Offices 3
  • Garages 245
  • Warehouses 38
  • Other assets 11

Comunidad Valenciana

  • Apartments 409
  • Houses 37
  • Business premises 9
  • Garages 38
  • Warehouses 4

Extremadura

  • Apartments 3
  • Houses 1

Galicia

  • Apartments 1

Islas Baleares

  • Apartments 24
  • Houses 2
  • Garages 2
  • Warehouses 1

La Rioja

  • Apartments 2

Madrid

  • Apartments 342
  • Houses 20
  • Business premises 1
  • Garages 14
  • Warehouses 6

Murcia

  • Apartments 99
  • Houses 10
  • Business premises 1
  • Garages 16
  • Warehouses 1

Navarra

  • Apartments 5
  • Houses 1
  • Other assets 1

País Vasco

  • Apartments 4

Cantabria

  • No assets are available in this region

Asturias

  • No assets are available in this region